UGP 005 - Jesus of Grace
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
Experience a grace that heals. Grace is defined as an unmerited favor. A gift we receive but don’t deserve. Gratitude. You can have a grace that heals. Replace shame with acceptance, guilt with forgiveness and fear with confidence.
- Jesus the provider of grace: Romans 5:15-17
- The gift of God: Romans 6:23
- God’s own purpose and grace: 2 Timothy 1:9
- While we were sinners, grace came: Romans 5:8
- Dead in trespasses and sin: Ephesians 2:1
- The gift of God brings justification: Romans 5:16
- Jesus’ obedience to the will of the Father: John 5:17-30
- In Christ, we can be adopted into the family of God: Ephesians 1
- There is no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus: Romans 8:1
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
Everyone lays claim to Jesus. Most people would agree, Jesus is important in most religions. Jesus is the one who provides grace.
Life comes through Jesus as a gift.
Is that all you got? Here is my junk…my junk doesn’t define me.
APPRECIATE THIS PODCAST? TALK TO US!
Is God calling out to your heart? Don’t stay alone contact us at http://unveilinggracepodcast.com