UGP 024 - Grace - Why the Cost is Worth it - Alicia Wilder Part 2
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
Confronting a family that for generations was LDS. Alicia began to understand that Jesus was more important than family. Holding on to faith and hope knowing that God was there she confronted the cost of losing family, friends and career and moved away from Utah and pursued following Jesus and the truth of His Word.
- Family is not the most important (Luke 14:25-27)
- Crucify the flesh (Galatians 5:24)
- Christ has set you free (John 8:32-36)
- Don’t submit again to the yoke of slavery (Galatians 5:1)
- Leaving people and things (Matthew 19:29)
- Crucified with Christ (Galatians 2:20)
- More than conquerors (Romans 8:31-39)
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
Grace is always free but it always comes with a cost
The old way of thinking and feeling has died and been replaced by the sufficiency, security and the comfort of who Jesus is – Alicia
If I don’t accept Jesus, I reject Him
APPRECIATE THIS PODCAST? TALK TO US!
How do you respond to the hold family, friends and things have on you? Have you received the gospel that gives a grace that heals? Leave your questions or comments at unveilinggracepodcast.com.