UGP 068 - When you can never do enough - Jenesse
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
Jenessa’s performance-based heritage went back 6 generations. She could trace her faithful LDS family all the way back to Nauvoo. Yet despite working herself to exhaustion, being as faithful as she could, never doubting, it was still never enough. When she prayed in desperation to God He answered in an unexpected way, and what he showed her changed her heart and her life forever. Jenesse radiates peace, tranquility and trust in a God who loves her deeply and she has found that Jesus truly is enough. If you need some assurance that God cares and is ready to take your burden listen in on our conversation with Jenesse.
- Freedom in Christ (Galatians)
- My burden is light (Matthew 11:30)
- The woman at the well (John 4:1-42)
- The Word regenerates (Titus 3:5)
- Let there be light, a new creation (Genesis 1:1-3; 2 Corinthians 5:17)
- He will complete His work in me (Philippians 1:6)
- He chastens whom He loves (Proverbs 3:11-12)
- No evil to say of you (Titus 2:7-8)
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
Jesus is God and He is enough
Jenesse ‘s face mirrors the peace, joy, calm and the tranquility that only comes from the Holy Spirit of God ~ Joel
7 Reasons We Left Mormonism Free Book Offer: https://unveilinggracepodcast.com/free-book-offer
APPRECIATE THIS PODCAST? TALK TO US!
Grace and Peace!