UGP 118 - A Heart Twice-broken and Healed - Analise - Part 3
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
Analise is engaged to a returned Mormon missionary and moving away from her own family in order to marry him when God intervenes. She shares what she learned from the heartbreak and she and Lynn Wilder share advice for those who find themselves in a relationship with someone of a competing and incompatible faith. Join us this week for part 3 of this story of love, grace, Jesus, hard choices, and horses.
- Veil over heart, mind and understanding (Isaiah 44:18; 2 Corinthians 4:3-4)
- Delight in the Lord (Psalm 37:4)
- Comprehend the love of God (Ephesians 3:18)
- God’s peace (Philippians 4:7)
- Faith and faith alone (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- The armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-18)
- Everything we do…glorify Him (1 Corinthians 10:23-33)
- Don’t be anxious, trust God, What is true… (Philippians 4:4-9)
- Do not be unequally yoked (2 Corinthians 6:14)
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
God is a personal God ~Joel
If you are in Christ, you have a ministry. Each person has a testimony. The testimony is your story you have to tell. ~Lynn
The closer you get to God the more Satan will attack you. Always choose Jesus. ~Analise
Be logical but look things through. Use your brain in faith. Look out for things that don’t line up with the Word of God. ~Lynn
Micah Wilder’s Testimony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D569x5TqtVk
Book Offer: 7 Reasons We Left Mormonism: https://unveilinggracepodcast.com/free-book-offer
APPRECIATE THIS PODCAST? TALK TO US!
Have you put God in a box? Overwhelmed? May the God of peace with you. Share your questions at Unveiling Grace Podcast at https://unveilinggracepodcast.com/ or for show notes, transcripts or to contact Lynn or Joel. Grace and peace!